Guidelines for the Preschool Program
● The Creative Curriculum will be purchased for use in the program.
● The program is integrated and beginning in September 2023.
● The program will be a full day running from 8:20-2:45.
● There will be 8 spots open for general education students which will be held by lottery if there are more applicants than spots.
● General education students are required to be potty trained.
● Program will be instructed by a P-3, TOSD certified teacher and a paraprofessional as support.
● Lunch will be in the cafeteria in the late morning with snacks to follow in the afternoon.
● Parents may opt to have their child purchase lunch or send lunch in from home.
● The cost will be $700 a month or $7000 a year, to be paid by check to the district.
● The first $700 will be due in June when registration and spot availability are confirmed. The second payment of $700 will be due no later than August 31st. The total cost of $7000 a year is not dependent upon individual monthly calendars, but rather on the 180 days in the school year.
● The program will follow the district calendar for K-8 students, including all early dismissals and weather-related closure days.
● Deadline for the initial lottery will be June 7th with the lottery to occur on June 8th at 8:30 am.
● In future years, the deadline for the lottery will be May 1st with the lottery to occur the following day.
● Registration materials will be available on the district website for completion.
- There will not be any transportation offered to general education preschool students.
There will not be an option for before and after care for the preschool students.
This program is open to Green Township residents via the lottery as noted above. Should there be any additional spots available, students from other towns may choose to enroll.