Track & Field General Information
Thursday, 4/11 AWAY MEET @ Andover-Long Pond School(starts @ 4 PM)
Tuesday, 4/16 HOME 5th/6th Grade MEET w/ Halsted (starts @ 3:45 PM)
Wednesday, 4/17 HOME MEET w/ Andover and Ogdensburg (starts @ 3:45 PM)
- Track and Field is open to students in Grades 5-8.
- Practices will typically run until 4:00 pm if there are any changes of times we will note on the calendar day. Practice runs Mondays thru Thursday.
Track meets last anywhere from 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Parents must sign students out if being picked up after an away meet.
Make sure to bring: water, shirt, shorts, sneakers and a sweatshirt on colder days.
Please check the Athletic Calendar for practice days and meets. Dates are subject to change and should be checked on a regular basis.
5/2/19 Rampone Relays Results
Boys Distance Medley- Cotter, Buckley, Ferdenzi and Blaszak: 4th
Boys 800M- Shaun Blaszak: 1st Place with a time of 2:26
Boys 1600M- Shaun Blaszak: 5th Place with a time of 5:27
Boys Long Jump- Chastain, DeFini, Cotter: 5th
Boys Discus- Ferdenzi, B. Dehlin, Buckley: 5th
Boys High Jump- Blake Chastain: 1st Place with a height of 5'0"
Girls Sprint Medley- Babiak, Boyer, Neill, Kaiser: 1st
Girls 4x100 Relay- Neill, Kaiser, Boyer, Babiak: 2nd Place with a time of 55.5
Girls Long Jump- Kaiser, Reynolds, Waldron: 4th
Girls Shot Put- Boyer, Kaiser, Neill: 5th
Girls Distance Medley- Waldron, Reynolds, Schlesner, Garibaldi: 5th Place
Girls 4x200 Relay- Masih, Reynolds, Neill, Babiak: 5th Place with a time of 2:13
Girls 1600M- Sofia Garibaldi: 5th Place with a time of 7:07
2019 TRACK AND FIELD
TRACK AND FIELD PRACTICES CURRENTLY UNDERWAY
- All 5th through 8th grade students interested in participating in Track and Field must sign up on the Activities Bulletin Board in the Middle School wing.
- All participants must have a valid sports physical on file in the nurse’s office and parental permission form completed and handed in. Forms can be found on the school website.
- Track Events: Sprints (100, 200, 400), Distances (800, 1600), Relays (4x100, 4x200)
- Field Events: Shot Put, Discus, Long Jump, High Jump
- FIRST PRACTICE starts Monday, March 19th.
- Practices for first week- Rain or Shine (Mon-Thur until 3:45 pm)
- Bring shorts, running shoes, and water!!