Track & Field General Information
- Track and Field is open to students in Grades 5-8.
- Practices will typically run until 4:00 pm if there are any changes of times we will note on the calendar day. Practice runs Mondays thru Thursday.
- Track meets last anywhere from 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Parents must sign students out if being picked up after an away meet.
- Make sure to bring: water, shirt, shorts, sneakers and a sweatshirt on colder days.
- Please check the Athletic Calendar for practice days and meets. Dates are subject to change and should be checked on a regular basis.
2021 TRACK AND FIELD TBD
Coach- Ms. Jessica Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org Asst. Coach- Ms. Sarah Pittenger email@example.com
- SIGN UPS TBD
- All participants must have a valid sports physical on file in the nurse’s office and parental permission form completed and handed in. Forms can be found on the school website.
- Track Events: Sprints (100, 200, 400), Distances (800, 1600), Relays (4x100, 4x200)
- Field Events: Shot Put, Discus, Long Jump, High Jump
- FIRST PRACTICE starts TBD
- Practices for first week- Rain or Shine (Mon-Thur until 3:45 pm)
- Bring shorts, running shoes, and water!!